The members of NATT+ are Teachers of Travellers and other interested professionals involved in the education of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller communities. Renew or become a member of an Active Organisation.
- The annual subscription is due on 1st November each year.
- From 1st November 2016 to 31st October 2017 the subscription rate is £45.00
- Please contact Maggs with any issues/questions you may have with your application. Email ku.gro.ttannull@pihsrebmem
- Each individual needs to complete a separate form.
Renew or Join Online
Renewal of your membership, or applying for a new membership of NATT+ is a simple, 2-stage process.
- Complete and submit the form below OR NATT Member application for 16-17, complete and return it to the address on the form OR complete the form electronically (it's in Microsoft Word format) and email the completed form to ku.gro.ttannull@sggam
- Send your membership payment. You can do this in one of several ways.
- Write a cheque and send it with a completed form to Maggs Harrison to the address on the form.
- Make a payment via BACs - NATT+ details: NatWest Bank Account Number 83440119, Sort Code 60-15-31. Mark your payment "NATT+"
- Make your payment via PayPal from our online payment page here.
Information given will be stored on the NATT+ membership database and will be accessed by officers of NATT+, membership secretary and database manager only. If payment or payment method is not received or acknowledged by NATT+ your membership will be terminated and access to members content on this website denied.