Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Friends – Competition Rules
Added: Mar 22, 2017 | Competition
- The competition “Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Friends” is being run by NATT+ as part of the Gypsy Roma Traveller History Month 2017.
- Entrants must submit a piece of work that features friendship across different cultures and backgrounds. Research and discussion around the subject matter is expected. The work submitted should express the contestant's reaction to what they have learned. The entry can take the form of writing, drawing or painting, photography. If you have a reasonable doubt about the size or nature of an entry please contact NATT+.
- Entrants must align themselves with one of 6 age categories: Foundation, Key Stage 1, Key Stage 2 Lower, Key Stage 2 Upper, Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4.
- An entrant may submit multiple entries but can receive a prize for one only.
- Joint efforts or whole class efforts can be accepted.
- To enter the competition entrants must submit their entry by post to:
NATT+ Gypsy, Roma and Traveller Friends Competition,
Norwich Professional Development Centre,
144 Woodside Road,
- Entries must have a completed entry label securely attached. Entry forms can be downloaded from the NATT+ website; www.natt.org.uk/gypsy-roma-traveller-friends
- Entries must be received by the 7th July 2017. Incomplete entries or those not received by the deadline will be disqualified. We cannot return artwork after the competition has finished.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are lost, delayed, damaged or not received for any reason.
- By entering this contest you automatically grant us permission to display the submitted work on our website or other publications including public exhibitions and promotional materials.
- The winners will be the entrant who is judged to have produced the best work in the opinion of the judging panel in their age group. Highly recommended entries will also be acknowledged.
- The panel of judges for each competition will be comprised of members of NATT+ and the Travelling community. The judges' decision will be final.
- Winners will be notified by post, telephone or e-mail.
- Entries may be published on the NATT+ website after the close of judging.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as NATT+ may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person. No part of a prize is exchangeable for any other prize.
- Any personal information collected will not be used for anything other than specific competition purposes and will not be disclosed to anyone else. The winners’ name and education setting only may be published on the NATT+ website after the closing date of the competition.
- Winners, Second and Third Place and highly recommended entrants may be invited to an awards event by NATT+ in the autumn at a venue and time to be confirmed.
- NATT+ reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the NATT+ website.
- By entering this competition, applicants automatically agree to be bound by the above terms and conditions.
Click to see other articles categorised as Competition