NATT+ Conference 2018
Added: Jan 16, 2018 | Conferences
Raising Standards and Ensuring Inclusion for Gypsy Roma and Traveller Children
NATT+ are pleased to announce, and invite you to, our 2018 conference. As in previous years, the event will take place at the Aston Conference Centre in Birmingham. Unlike previous years, the conference will take place in the summer - Friday the 15th June.
Applications for this event can be made now. Payments can be made via PayPal, BACS or cheque.
Speakers at the conference include:
- Ola Wojnowska, DfE Race Disparity Unit
- Paul Archer, Association of Circus Proprietors
- Siobhan Spencer MBE, Derbyshire Gypsy Liaison Group
- Andrew Ryder, Associate Professor, Corvinus University Budapest
- Lisa Smith, Global Leader for Young Children, World Forum Foundation.
For a full list see the link to the full programme below.
- Special rate for NATT+ Members of £50 per delegate*
- Non-members £100 per delegate
- Students £15 per delegate (student ID must be provided)
There will be workshops/questions and answer time/networking facilitated by the morning speakers in the afternoon.
Please book your delegate place as soon as possible.
*This is a “one-off” special rate for members and an excellent opportunity to network with like-minded professionals, plus purchase resources.
Click to see other articles categorised as Conferences