Become a NATT+ member
Benefits of Membership
The Association provides its members with:
- Three one-day meetings a year
- Three information mail-outs a year
- A National Resources Day every two years
- Professional development opportunities
- Networking opportunities
Membership of the Association is open to individuals who are qualified teachers and other professionals (including those retired) involved or interested in the education of Gypsy, Roma and Travellers communities.
NATT+ is the nationally recognised voice of Traveller Education Services. It represents and supports members at a national level by addressing Gypsy, Roma and Traveller issues with a number of organisations including the DCSF and other government departments.
It also provides a platform for teachers of Travellers and other professionals involved in the education of Gypsy Roma and Travellers, to share good practice and resources and promote these through its activities. There is also the opportunity for members to participate in innovative and pioneering programmes of work aimed at raising the achievement , attainment and addressing the social exclusion of Gypsy, Roma and Traveller pupils.
Greater Website access
Members will have the benefit from the members’ area of this website.
- Have access to exclusive materials and downloads
- If you want to blog/write on any relevent topic, please get in touch and we can set this up too.